Good news for Honor V9 Users, Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for Honor V9 is now available for download. The Honor V9 Oreo Update is rolling out in China via OTA which is based on the latest Emotion UI 8.0 and Android 8.0 Oreo OS. The update Featuring enhanced performance and security and EMUI 8.0 delivers a fresh experience that lets you get more out of your device. If you want to Install EMUI 8.0 on Honor V9 or want to Update Honor V9 to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually then you are in right place. Here we share a guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Honor V9.
EMUI 8.0 brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings. Other than that Honor V9 EMUI 8.0 update comes with many new features and bug fixes. You can check the complete features and changelogs from below. Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Honor V9 DUK-AL20.
Honor 8 Pro aka Honor V9 Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for Chinese DUK-AL20 variants. The update is rolling out via OTA and available for Chinese users. EMUI 8.0 update for Honor V9 comes with a build number DUK-AL20 18.104.22.1685 (C00). Download Honor V9 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below to update Honor V9 to Android Oreo manually.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Honor V9
- Model – DUK-AL20
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B315
- Build Number – DUK-AL20 22.214.171.1245 (C00)
- Region – China
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Honor V9 DUK-AL20. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Honor V9 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
1) Download 126.96.36.1995 Oreo Update for Honor V9 DUK-AL20 188.8.131.525 (C00) (China) –
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Honor V9 (184.108.40.2065) –
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Honor V9 and download and install a TWRP recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Honor V9 B315 Oreo ROM from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the update_full_DUK-AL20_all_cn.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
7) wait until the process finish.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.