Now you can update galaxy S8+ to Android Oreo by flashing stock Oreo ROM on Galaxy S8 plus via TWRP. As we know Samsung already starts the Oreo beta for Galaxy S8/plus which will available for few users only. But if you want Android Oreo for Galaxy S8 plus SM-G955 variant, then you are in the right place. Here we share a link to Download Galaxy S8+ Stock Oreo Flashable ROM.
The Galaxy S8+ Android Oreo Beta Firmware we shared is not an Odin flashable zip. The ROM can be flashed via a custom recovery like TWRP. Here we share full stock firmware to flash the Oreo beta on the global variant of Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F with build number G955FXXU1ZQJJ. Download Galaxy S8+ Stock Oreo Flashable ROM for Exynos variant from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955F/FD). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- This process will format your INTERNAL STORAGE, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Galaxy S8+ Stock Oreo Flashable ROM
- Galaxy S8 Plus Oreo firmware SM-G955F G955FXXU1ZQJJ – Download
- Galaxy S8 Plus Oreo Modem file – Download
How to update Galaxy S8 plus to Oreo Beta using TWRP
- Make sure you are using unlocked Galaxy S8 plus SM-G955F/FD Exynos variant.
- Now download and install TWRP on Galaxy S8. (If you already have TWRP installed then skip this step).
- Download the Galaxy s8 Oreo ROM from above and save it on your device.
- Now boot your device into the recovery mode by press and hold the Bixby and volume up buttons, then press the power button. Once phone turns on lets go of the power, while still keeping Bixby and volume up buttons pressed.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Make a full wipe by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, and System and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device into download mode.
- Now download the bootloader and Modem files from above.
- Add Bootloader in [BL] and Modem in [CP] slots and flash it via Odin (Check How to flash Bootloader/Modem files via Odin)