HTC U11 Nougat Firmware Update (Build 1.28.617.30) for US variants is now available for download. The new build 1.28.617.30 for HTC U11 is rolling out via OTA and brings October 2017 Security patches. The update is based on HTC Sense 9 which updates unlocked US variant HTC U11 to software version 1.28.617.30. You need a PC to Download and Install HTC U11 1.28.617.30 update. The OTA update will be available for all in the coming days. However, if you want early access then you can Download HTC U11 Nougat Firmware Update and Install it manually.
Follow the below step by step guide to install Build 1.28.617.30 on HTC U11 from below. To update HTC U11 to software version 1.28.617.30, you need a Windows computer, Nougat RUU.exe for HTC U11 and a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC. Download HTC U11 Nougat Firmware Update from below.
- This Firmware file is only for HTC U11. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download HTC U11 Nougat Firmware Update
How to Install 1.28.617.30 Software Update on HTC U11 –
Download HTC U11 RUU.exe file (Full Firmware) from above and save it on your PC. Now take the Complete backup of your device and make sure the battery is more than 50%. Now connect your HTC device to PC and run the RUU.exe file. Now follow the on-screen instructions to install Nougat on HTC U11. The update will wipe your data and your device will reboot after the process completes. If you are facing issues on above process then follow this guide.