Here we share the official link to Download Huawei P10 Lite B194 Nougat Update for the WAS-L21 & WAS-LX1 variant. The B194 update is available for both WAS-LX1 and WAS-L21 variant whichimproves system security with Google security patches. Download Official Huawei P10 Lite B194 Nougat Update files from below.
Huawei P10 Lite is a flagship device from Huawei. The phone features a 5.5-inch FHD display with a resolution of with 1440 x 2560 pixels. The Huawei P10 Plus powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 960 processor with 4/6GB of RAM. You can Download Huawei P10 Lite B194 Nougat Firmware Update from below which has a build number WAS-LX1C432B194/WAS-L21C432B194.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P10 Lite
- Model – WAS-LX1/WAS-L21
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B194
- Build Number – WAS-LX1C432B194/WAS-L21C432B194
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelogs
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P10 Lite. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei P10 Lite B194 Nougat Update File
1) Download B194 Update for Huawei P10 Lite (WAS-Lx1C432B194/WAS-L21C432B194) –
How to install B194 Update on Huawei P10 Lite –
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P10 Lite and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei P10 Lite B194 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the second and third firmware file.
7) Wait until the process finishes.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.