Latest N2G47H.7.11.1 update for Xiaomi Mi A1 starts rolling out. The update is still not based on Oreo but brings November 2017 Security Patches, alongside Stability Improvement and several Bug fixes. If you want to install November security patch update on Xiaomi Mi A1, then you are in right place here we provide you the link to Download Xiaomi Mi A1 build N2G47H.7.11.1. Check below steps to Download and Install Official N2G47H.7.11.1 OTA on Xiaomi Mi A1.
The N2G47H.7.11.1 update for Mi A1 fixes many bugs and comes with the latest security patch. You can Download Mi A1 N2G47H.7.11.1 update from below if you want to update your phone or want to install latest OTA on Mi A1. The Xiaomi Mi A1 build N2G47H.7.11.1 is rolling out via OTA and will be available for all soon. Here is the step by step guide on how to Download and Install Stock Nougat ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1.
- This method is only for the Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Xiaomi Mi A1 build N2G47H.7.11.1 –
How to Install N2G47H.7.11.1 update on Xiaomi Mi A1–
To install N2G47H.7.11.1 update, download Mi A1 OTA file from above and use the below method to install the ROM on your device.
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download the November Security Patch OTA for Xiaomi Mi A1 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the N2G47H.7.11.1 OTA on Mi A1 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.