Now you can Update Xperia XZ to Android 8.0 Oreo by installing the latest 41.3.A.0.401 Oreo Firmware. A few week after Xperia XZ Premium, Sony starts rolling out the latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for Xperia XZ. The update brings all Oreo Features along with Xperia Action and Reminders feature. Latest Xperia XZ 41.3.A.0.401 Oreo Firmware is also available for download. Now you can wait for the OTA or Download Xperia XZ Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below to update Xperia XZ to Android 8.0 Oreo manually.
Here we share the latest Xperia XZ Android 8.0 Oreo FTF Firmware with that you can update your device manually. If you want to install 41.3.A.0.401 Oreo update on Xperia XZ then you are in right place here we provide you the Official Xperia XZ Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware. Download Xperia XZ 41.3.A.0.401 Oreo FTF file from below.
You can manually check the Xperia XZ 41.3.A.0.401 Oreo update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates. If you won’t find the update there you can download the Android 8.0 Oreo firmware for Xperia XZ from below and update it manually. Download Xperia XZ Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Xperia XZ. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Xperia XZ Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
How to Flash Android 8.0 Oreo on Xperia XZ –
Flash Xperia XZ Oreo Firmware using Flashtool
- First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now download FlashTool from above and install Flashtool drivers. Go to Flashtool>Drivers>Flashtool-drivers.exe and install the Flashtool, Fastboot & Xperia drivers.
- Now Download Oreo 8.0 ftf File for Xperia XZ from above and save it on Flashtool>Firmwares folder.
- Now Open the Flashtool.exe
- Now click on click on Flash device->Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file that you placed in the Firmware folder.
- Check Wipe cache, data, APPS_LOG and USERDATA if you want to perform a clean install. If you are just looking forward to the upgrade, then do not check any options.
- Now click on OK, and it will start preparing the firmware file for flashing. This may take a little while to load.
- As soon as the firmware is loaded, connect your phone via data cable. It will prompt you to attach the phone by turn off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed and plug in the data cable.
- As soon as the phone detected in Flashmode, the firmware will start flashing, Do not leave the Volume Down key until the process is complete.
- Once the installation completes, leave the Volume Down key and boot your phone normally. You should now be on the latest Android Oreo firmware.