Here we share a direct link to Download ZenFone 4 Max WW-14.2016.1711.215 Firmware Update. The update brings ZenUI 4.0 to Zenfone 4 Max along with VoLTE and enhanced double-tap gesture settings. Download ZenFone 4 Max WW-14.2016.1711.215 from below.
The v14.2016.1711.215 update for Zenfone 4 Max is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting the update. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Download ZenFone 4 Max v14.2016.1711.215 OTA to update it manually with below method. Download Asus ZenFone 4 Max WW-14.2016.1711.215 firmware update file from below.
We provide you the Asus Zenfone 4 Max WW-14.2016.1711.215 OTA zip which you can flash on your device. You can check for the by go to Settings > About > System Update > and check for update. So if you want to update your Asus Zenfone 4 Max to the latest version then Download Asus ZenFone 4 Max build 14.2016.1711.215 from below.
Whats New –
- Update ASUS ZenUI 4.0
- Enable CHT/FET/TST VoLTE&FET VoWIFI function
- Double tapping function improvement
- This method is only for the ASUS ZenFone 4 Max (ZC554KL) For WW SKU only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Make sure you have at least 2GB of free space available on your device.
Download ZenFone 4 Max WW-14.2016.1711.215 Firmware Update
How to Install WW-14.2016.1711.215 on Asus ZenFone 4 Max
1) First, Download the files from above and rename it to update.zip.
2) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP.
3) Now in recovery mode choose to apply update from sdcard.
4) Now select the update.zip file.
5) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download the WW-14.2016.1711.215 OTA Zip file for Asus Zenfone 4 Max from above Copy ROM to ADB folder.
6) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP
7) Choose Apply Update from ADB
8) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
9) On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
10) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed you’re ready to flash the ROM
11) Flash the ZenUi 4.0 OTA on Asus Zenfone 4 Max by typing below command
adb sideload File_name.zip
12) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone (first boot will be longer than 5 minutes)